H2O is the worst decision I made to give it a try.First, after than the first day, it never works again.

Then, it auto charge me $9 a week for 3 weeks while my phone is turn off. It suppose to charge based on usage. Then, it not refund some of back. Then, when I tried to use the phone (originally a ATT gophone) to switch back to ATT card, ATT doesn't work any more.

Spend a full hour talk with ATT and they said because the phone is already reigstered as an internet phone.So, my phone become a brick and useless just because I decide to give H2O a try and I spend a full Saturday afternoon to figure it out and buy another phone to work with ATT again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of h20 wireless account from H20 Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants H20 Wireless to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by H20 Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments