1.2

First, their service is terrible.I am often unable to access the internet even though I haven't used all my data.

When I tried to switch from the $30 plan to the $40 plan, they charged me for both, simultaneously. They will not resolve that issue. I contacted them through email, but they always want to talk on the phone so there is no proof of what they said. I cancelled auto-pay several months ago, but they continue charging me every month.

I currently have 2 disputes going with my credit card company.Save yourself tons of aggravation and stay away from these crooks!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $170. This person is overall dissatisfied with H20 Wireless. the best about h20 wireless phone plan from H20 Wireless was price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about H20 Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare H20 Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments