Whitinsville, Massachusetts

I've had H2O Wireless for my family phones (3) for years. I personally have had the same telephone number for over 10 years, just switched over to H2O after dealing with crazy phone bills.

I go to recharge my phones and find out that my number has been blocked. Called customer service. Sat on phone for more than 1 hour, speaking to several people. Was told that I "abused" data privileges. As a SAHM, that is IMPOSSIBLE. Checked terms and conditions; did not violate any of them! I use my phone for calls, email, checking my social networks and playing games. I'm not running an Anonymous cell from my house the last time I checked.

They give no warning when they block you and pass the buck to AT&T (their mothership) when you ask what they've been smoking. The supervisor actually told me that AT&T has blocked over 2000 numbers for this same reason since January!

My choices? I can either drive all over town to get a new H2O card and change my 10 year old number (and of course change it with everyone on the planet who has my number), or move to another company if I want to keep my number. But then, of course, since the mothership has blackballed my number, i may not be able to get service with another company that uses AT&T with this number.

So, if you are a progressive, modern telephone user with H2O Wireless, change now.

viadellarosa wrote the review because of "suspended for no reason" at H20 Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants H20 Wireless to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unclear practices and unempowered customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by H20 Wireless h20 wireless family plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Germantown, Wisconsin, United States #1104092

Never ever use H2O.very bad customer service.they tolg me that i have unlimited data and I ask that there is any number that i can check my data?

they said no because its unlimited but second month they just disconnect my number even after i payed my bill. The reason was that I used too much data.the customer service is too bad.

They don't have any explanation.the worst part is i lost my number.:(