3.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Yes, the SIM worked, but NOT on 4G (or hardly even 3G) as promised. And SOMEHOW, even though it is a TEMPORARY number, I get called at least once a week by spammers.

And how the *** do you think these spammers would get my TEMPORARY number, if not by the same company who issued it???

Very upsetting...I would think that by paying them for them SIM card the least they can do is protect their user's privacy by at the very least not letting the number out to the public world of spammers. But all in all, the phone worked and served my purposes to that end...

Review about: H20 Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: I get too many spam calls.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I've had the same issues. Contacted Support via chat and told them to have a Manager to call me right away.

That has worked best for quick attention.

I told them I was getting calls and texts from China and even Kuwait.

They also throttled their call air time. Cutting off at 35 mins.

Mentioned that on the same call with the Manager. His response and actions left me with the solid that it was something that they actually do and that he was turning it off on my account. I am speculating. But imagine it sounding something like making the call to the pizza delivery place after your pizza was delivered with something completely unwanted on it, ou can tell by the tone of their voice that it's something they try to sneak into all their pizzas, but they're sorry and they'll make another one for you without it.

Those Spam calls you mentioned and how H20 could at least not selling their customers info...

The Federal government agrees with you 100%. Actually probably more like 700% ...at least! I'm confident of that because they took the time to make laws to prove it! A BIG FRIGGEN handful of Federal Laws.

And the call throttling as well. They turned that off on my phone too.

Now I am completely convinced that their SIM's are all preloaded with Popup adware and spyware and so on...

I still have my ATT SIM. I've swapped that with the H20 SIM, and back to check performance difference doing the same things, I.e.

Visit the same websites on the same browser from the same spot, or playing a game, or texting, etc... A few obvious things happen. 1. The H20 actions to execute the command stutter and seem to process more data.

2. The phone heats up (AND STAYS HOT long after that action is done and even completely shutting down the app. 2 of the most obvious signs of malware) 3. The battery life I get from the H20 SIM is about 1/2 of what i get from on my ATT SIM doing the exact same things.

(Yep - another of the first few obvious symptoms of malware.) HERE's the really spooky thing. None of Locus programs come with the federally required Disclosures on them. No T&C, No Application Info, etc... you know all that stuff that comes with the iPhone updates.

The first screen with all those words on it that we never read but have to scroll through to get to the bottom and click "Agreed" just for it to start to download? Yeah...

none of those exist in Locus's applications. I called them on that too and you should've watched them dance around it.