2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

H2O service is degraded.H2O service is degraded.

H2O service is degraded. H2O service is degraded. H2O is cheap, but poor service, so poor that I cannot use my phone recently. after changing to 4G network, last month I bought a Samsung unlock phone.

Phone works for a few days ago and have SIM card issue. Calling customer service, and long waiting time. They keep on asking to buy new SIM card. Within 1 month, I buy 3 SIM cards, and they still cannot fix the problem on the call.

Calling them is a waste of time and they don't have technical knowledge.Until now, I still cannot use my phone.

Review about: H20 Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: i only want my phone works. My phone and SIM card are bought from H2O retail shop.

I didn't like: Awful customer service, You guys are very bad from custmares point of view.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more H20 Wireless - H2o, Company Sucks H20 Wireless "Fraud Company stay away. I bought $30 and 30 days monthly plan for Unlimited Talk, Text and MMS. They are charging me per minutes use charges and sending me the..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more