Miami Beach, Florida

H2o lies on it's ads.They say the 60dollars monthly plan is unlimited but it is limited !

After 2go I'm not able to display correct my a single we page cause the connexion is 0.02 megabits !!And they say the connexion is ok...

Review about: Monthly Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Mingo
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States #919242

This company took my my 60.00 for a POSH phone that I paid 280.00 for and they said the 4g would run then it would switch over to a 3g come to find out after 2 days my service was running slow and I took the phone back and told Kim Wireless in Lancaster SC, 29720 about the trouble I was having with the phone and said call customer service and these people are saying nothing wrong after I told them my phone isn't running on no 3g it running like a 3 g and they need to compensate me and they trying to check the settings and by this time I have called customer service like 10 times about my internet not working. And this customer service lady hung the phone up on me. We need to have this company band from doing business in the United States I am calling the attorney general.

Mingo
to Mingo Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States #919244

Its was running on a 2g not even 3g and I told the people all this. I am very upset.