H20 Wireless - Review about Monthly Plan in Miami Beach, Florida

147 of 176 H20 Wireless reviews

H2o lies on it's ads.They say the 60dollars monthly plan is unlimited but it is limited !

After 2go I'm not able to display correct my a single we page cause the connexion is 0.02 megabits !!And they say the connexion is ok...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Monthly Plan
Review category
Media
review #486723

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with H20 Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
147 of 176 H20 Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mingo

Dec 21, 2014 #919242 Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States

This company took my my 60.00 for a POSH phone that I paid 280.00 for and they said the 4g would run then it would switch over to a 3g come to find out after 2 days my service was running slow and I took the phone back and told Kim Wireless in Lancaster SC, 29720 about the trouble I was having with the phone and said call customer service and these people are saying nothing wrong after I told them my phone isn't running on no 3g it running like a 3 g and they need to compensate me and they trying to check the settings and by this time I have called customer service like 10 times about my internet not working. And this customer service lady hung the phone up on me. We need to have this company band from doing business in the United States I am calling the attorney general.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to H20 Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about H20 Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×