100% full Not resolved
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Reckless overcharging! I'm using the pay as you go plan, only to see my balance go down much more rapidly than justified. Making one less than a minute call or a short text can cost you a lot more than 5 cents, even though the notification states "your last call (or text) cost $ 0.05" my balance drops by much larger amounts, sometimes up to a dollar. This happens even while data service is turned off. I called customer service and was told to go get a subpoena from the court!

beisenherz wrote the review because of "overcharging for service" at H20 Wireless and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants H20 Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off and condescending customer supervisor. Author liked the most cheap plans. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by H20 Wireless and h20 wireless pay as you go phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1225490

I have the same problem, with the pay-as-you-go plan and the data service turned off.