100% full Not resolved

Reckless overcharging! I'm using the pay as you go plan, only to see my balance go down much more rapidly than justified. Making one less than a minute call or a short text can cost you a lot more than 5 cents, even though the notification states "your last call (or text) cost $ 0.05" my balance drops by much larger amounts, sometimes up to a dollar. This happens even while data service is turned off. I called customer service and was told to go get a subpoena from the court!

Related: H20 Wireless - Awful site, terms of service look more like a fraud

Review about: H20 Wireless Pay As You Go Phone Plan.

I liked: Cheap plans.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Condescending customer supervisor.

1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss overcharging for service / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1225490

I have the same problem, with the pay-as-you-go plan and the data service turned off.