Sacramento, California
100% full Not resolved
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Reckless overcharging! I'm using the pay as you go plan, only to see my balance go down much more rapidly than justified. Making one less than a minute call or a short text can cost you a lot more than 5 cents, even though the notification states "your last call (or text) cost $ 0.05" my balance drops by much larger amounts, sometimes up to a dollar. This happens even while data service is turned off. I called customer service and was told to go get a subpoena from the court!

Review about: H20 Wireless Pay As You Go Phone Plan.

Reason of review: overcharging for service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cheap plans.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Condescending customer supervisor.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1225490

I have the same problem, with the pay-as-you-go plan and the data service turned off.