trying to pay my bill but i can't because h2o has no working telephone numbers for me to call to pay my bill, i don't want to pay online, and i don't want to go to a retail store, i want to pay my bill in the comfort of my home, this is bad business when you don't have a working phone number for your company.my fiance' and i are not happy customers, what kind of business is run like this?? you really need to fix this issue, before i decide to go with another company, beacuse going through all of this is entirely to much of a hassle.

Review about: H20 Wireless Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #598823

our complaint is foolish becausemost companies only take payments by omputer or in person. Get used to it. Stop moaning !!!!!!!

to alq #727803

I moved and could not pay my bill because in Nebraska there is no place to pay it and no you cant pay by phone I dont think wanting to pay your bill at home is crazy I agree!I had to call my fiancee in Chicago to go pay it for me....

next month I will be switching!:upset

to Lou Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States #729344

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry for the inconvenience you seem to be experiencing with H2O Wireless. However, if you call into one of our readily available representatives, we would be more than happy to assist you with paying the bill. The number for customer service inquiries/recharges is 1-800-643-4926. You can also pay your bill via our online website, h2owirelessnow.com. Please feel free to contact us, and thank you for your invaluable service.

Regards,