Coverage Area
Style and Design

Used to get message before expire date.But did not get any this time and missed one day to refill.

All my previous balance are gone. Called in and spoke with their supervisor. He agreed it's their fault but insisted not doing anything. The waiting was also very long, like at least 30 min.

It also take them a long time to transfer the call. I spend more than an hour on the call. I guess they are hoping that impatient customers would drop the call themselves. Apparently customers are not on their top priority.

Customer service sucks!

Find another carrier if you can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer server. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of h20 wireless customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. H20 Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned h20 wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at H20 Wireless.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1235971

I'm thinking about switching to cricket from H20 for the text based pictures. apparently iphones don't communicate with androids well.

to Anonymous Rochester, New Hampshire, United States #1238552

You may not want to switch to Cricket, they are having problems as well!

to Anonymous French Lick, Indiana, United States #1239781

Cricket have better customer service most the time, they actually try to help you out.