H20 Wireless - More than 12 hours with no service!

I have been problems with my service also.It has been more than 12 HOURS SINCE I CANNOT USE my phone, for a service that I have already paid for.

The phone says" not registered in network" and my online account "your plan was expired". I tried to contact them over the chat website, the waiting list was "only" 71 other people waiting in front of me. And by the time it was almost my turn, I got disconnected. And since I had no phone to use, I had to borrow somebody else's phone so I can call them.

I am not exaggerating when I tell you it took almost 1HOUR to wait to talk to somebody.

That means that my coworker couldn't use her personal phone also cuz I has waiting for an hour to talk to them!And 12 hours later the problem is still NO FIXED!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 20 #1162096

I'm having the same problems, I haven't been able to use my phone for about 18 hours now it keeps saying no mobile network! This is ridiculous I'm switching carriers today, this wouldn't be happening right now if i was with with Verizon!

0 0 Reply

May 19 #1161827 Lawrenceville, Georgia

Yes I am also facing the same issue, When are they going to restore the service and compensate the inconvenience caused.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to H20 Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about H20 Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about