I have been problems with my service also.It has been more than 12 HOURS SINCE I CANNOT USE my phone, for a service that I have already paid for.

Related: H20 Wireless - Auto-recharge not working, customer care closed

The phone says" not registered in network" and my online account "your plan was expired". I tried to contact them over the chat website, the waiting list was "only" 71 other people waiting in front of me. And by the time it was almost my turn, I got disconnected. And since I had no phone to use, I had to borrow somebody else's phone so I can call them.

I am not exaggerating when I tell you it took almost 1HOUR to wait to talk to somebody.

That means that my coworker couldn't use her personal phone also cuz I has waiting for an hour to talk to them!And 12 hours later the problem is still NO FIXED!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE H20 Wireless Phone Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

#1162096

I'm having the same problems, I haven't been able to use my phone for about 18 hours now it keeps saying no mobile network! This is ridiculous I'm switching carriers today, this wouldn't be happening right now if i was with with Verizon!

RD
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1161827

Yes I am also facing the same issue, When are they going to restore the service and compensate the inconvenience caused.