I have been problems with my service also.It has been more than 12 HOURS SINCE I CANNOT USE my phone, for a service that I have already paid for.

The phone says" not registered in network" and my online account "your plan was expired". I tried to contact them over the chat website, the waiting list was "only" 71 other people waiting in front of me. And by the time it was almost my turn, I got disconnected. And since I had no phone to use, I had to borrow somebody else's phone so I can call them.

I am not exaggerating when I tell you it took almost 1HOUR to wait to talk to somebody.

That means that my coworker couldn't use her personal phone also cuz I has waiting for an hour to talk to them!And 12 hours later the problem is still NO FIXED!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with H20 Wireless and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about H20 Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare H20 Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

#1162096

I'm having the same problems, I haven't been able to use my phone for about 18 hours now it keeps saying no mobile network! This is ridiculous I'm switching carriers today, this wouldn't be happening right now if i was with with Verizon!

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1161827

Yes I am also facing the same issue, When are they going to restore the service and compensate the inconvenience caused.