Coverage Area
Style and Design

So I tried to transfer my services to other provider and they needed my 8 digit Account number and Pin number associated with my phone number.I have tried reaching out to customer service numerous times but they would simply transfer my call or ask me to call out the port out number 18005623229 , where nobody bothers to answer and I have like been on wait for hours.

There are many more images and call logs but it's just useless .And I fail to understand that a service provider company can deny you of the information.

Review about: H20 Wireless Customer Care.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

Same here what a bulls888 company

Experiencing the same. I think you should all file an FCC complaint.

same thing happening to me now.called the 8005623229 number multiple times.

one time it just disconnected; the other time it got through, but the agent is not even a port specialist, asked me to try the number again with 1 in the front......this is getting ridiculous

to Cyrus #1394400

A combined solid 6 hours have been wasted trying to deal with this s***

to Cyrus #1394415

just filed FCC complaint

Same thing is happening to me now.

I tried chat and complained, was told by "Ygoberto" that i would get a call "in a few minutes".After half-an-hour of waiting, tried chat again and this time was texted the info.

While this was going on, I was still on hold (2 hours, 39 minutes).No one picked up.

Same thing happened to me.

If anyone finds a way to contact them, please post it here. Thank you.

Been going through the same pain. I have spent almost 6 hours now waiting for my turn on call.

It's pathetic how they won't let you know information about your own account.