Beware customers who are trying to get refunds they are dishonest ..I returned the wireless device and called about the status of me refund they gave me the run around for over two months and stated the refund policy was 4 to 6 weeks and then they stated the refund request was never entered into the system long story short almost three months later they stated they never recieved the device and had to investigate before they issue my refund I called my bank since it was a VISA purchase the turn around time for a refund is 15 days they went against VISA POLICY the bank filed and investigation report and the bank issued me my money AND H2O HAD THE DEVICE THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME !!!

They LIED FLAT OUT ANYONE WHO WANTS A REFUND CALL YOUR BANK H2O DOES NOT FOLLOW PROPER GUIDELINES THEY CAN NOT MAKE THEIR OWN POLICY ON RETURNS THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW THE CREDIT CARD VENDORS POLICY TO TOP IT OFF THEY EVEN SAID I HAD TO WAIT 24 TO 36 HOURS FOR A REFUND WHEN I CALLED AFTER 72 HOURS THEY SAID I HAD TO WAIT for 24 to 36 BUSINESS HOURS WHICH WAS ACCORDING TO THEM 5 DAYS!!

AND THAT I DID NOT WAIT FOR THE PROPER TIME TO PASS ...THEY EVEN STATED THEY HAD THE DEVICE AND THEN SAID THEY DID NOT IN THE SAME SENTENCE THANK GOD I CALLED MY BANK THESE PEOPLE ARE DISHONEST CALL YOUR BANKS DO NOT LET THEM GET OVER ON YOU I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR AND THEY GAVE ME A MANAGER THEY ARE MISLEADING

Taynsm517 wrote the review because of order processing issue at H20 Wireless and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants H20 Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by H20 Wireless h20 wireless return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

is this true ;(

to Anonymous #1063081

I wish it wasn't true but it is