im a dealer no less.customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total.
three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working. then i chat with customer service. they informed me that there service was suspended because excessive use.
i asked here whats excessive use. replied 300 to 500 text a day. h20 text cap is around 10,000 text. not unlimited.
i have a picture of the conversation.
id like to sue them for there bs, advertising and my now damaged rep for a unhappy email@example.com please contact me if you have any useful information for me to use
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- H2O Wireless Universal Sim Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "H2o lies on it's ads. They say the 60dollars monthly plan is unlimited but it is limited ! After 2go I'm not able to display correct my a single we..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "I ordered a standing spray/wreath for the funeral of a deceased Soldier. The arrangement delivered was not what was ordered--it was a small arrangement in a bowl and much smaller..."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."