im a dealer no less.customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total.
three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working. then i chat with customer service. they informed me that there service was suspended because excessive use.
i asked here whats excessive use. replied 300 to 500 text a day. h20 text cap is around 10,000 text. not unlimited.
i have a picture of the conversation.
id like to sue them for there bs, advertising and my now damaged rep for a unhappy firstname.lastname@example.org please contact me if you have any useful information for me to use
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- H2O Wireless Universal Sim Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Beware customers who are trying to get refunds they are dishonest .. I returned the wireless device and called about the status of me refund they gave me the run..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I ordered Marco's pizza for the first time and had it delivered 12/28/15. Large 2 topping extra cheese and the pizza was very very greasy. I could literally see the..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."