im a dealer no less.customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total.
three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working. then i chat with customer service. they informed me that there service was suspended because excessive use.
i asked here whats excessive use. replied 300 to 500 text a day. h20 text cap is around 10,000 text. not unlimited.
i have a picture of the conversation.
id like to sue them for there bs, advertising and my now damaged rep for a unhappy email@example.com please contact me if you have any useful information for me to use
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- H2O Wireless Universal Sim Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "NASTY GAL ITEMS SENT WITH HOLES AND TEARS AND CUSTOMER CARE DOESN'T CARE I ordered 12 items and 2 of my items have tears that sit right on the chest. They..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."