I had used them twice before in the last year and we had no problems at all, but today I have decided that I WILL NEVER use them again. First of all, I paid $35 just like I have done over the last 2 years before for 30-Day Monthly plan which is supposed to include Unlimited Text, Talk and MMS, 500 MB of Data, $5 Int'l Talk Credit and Free Int'l Text.

Well, the only thing that has worked is the Texting feature. The phone number that I was "assigned" cannot make calls, nor can it receive calls. I tried calling their non-existant tech support 4 separate times to no avail. Then I thought that I would possible get someone by contacting them online.

I logged in and had what appears to be a fictions queuing system because I was told that I was there were 23 others ahead of me, but when there were 0 others no one ever came or responded. So, now I am stuck with a $35 that I paid for a product that does not do what it stated to do. I will be going back to the store with my receipt and asking that the manager remove it from their store and I will also point to this website and others. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

It used to work, but now I think whoever started this is too busy spending money without providing the service or the product. Shame, shame!

Product or Service Mentioned: H20 Wireless Monthly Unlimited Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States #1264230

The call center system sucks big time.....never understood the wait....

If there is such a long wait...I think they should hire more people.