I had used them twice before in the last year and we had no problems at all, but today I have decided that I WILL NEVER use them again.First of all, I paid $35 just like I have done over the last 2 years before for 30-Day Monthly plan which is supposed to include Unlimited Text, Talk and MMS, 500 MB of Data, $5 Int'l Talk Credit and Free Int'l Text.

Well, the only thing that has worked is the Texting feature. The phone number that I was "assigned" cannot make calls, nor can it receive calls. I tried calling their non-existant tech support 4 separate times to no avail. Then I thought that I would possible get someone by contacting them online.

I logged in and had what appears to be a fictions queuing system because I was told that I was there were 23 others ahead of me, but when there were 0 others no one ever came or responded. So, now I am stuck with a $35 that I paid for a product that does not do what it stated to do. I will be going back to the store with my receipt and asking that the manager remove it from their store and I will also point to this website and others. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

It used to work, but now I think whoever started this is too busy spending money without providing the service or the product.Shame, shame!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of h20 wireless monthly unlimited phone plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. H20 Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned h20 wireless monthly unlimited phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at H20 Wireless.

Had an Experience with H20 Wireless?

Comments

West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States #1264230

The call center system sucks big time.....never understood the wait....

If there is such a long wait...I think they should hire more people.